Pagine

Ending of the season


0 comments
I'm back in Piedmont taking a breather before it's time to start the semester! We left Panama on July 23rd. Boy what a busy summer. It was a new experience for me seeing as for the first time it really had nothing to do with me. I was behind the senses for the majority of the summer. I had more responsibility than ever compared to my other summer projects.. Of course I had a blast it was just more exhausting than ever. It was so sad leaving everyone but I was most upset about our new friends from China. They told us that we were their favorite part about being in Florida. I pray to God that the Holy Spirit will lead them in their studies of scripture and they will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Just a little update...I GOT THE HOUSE!! I will be living beside the guys ministry house. I hope this does wonders for our community at CSU.

CSU staff and students
Lisa one of the girls in my discipleship group back on campus
 Pretty sunset on our last night at the beach
 My sweet friend Amanda! What a joy when she pulled in the motel resort for the last week!
She is going on staff at the Citadel with her husband Bradley this year
My girls this summer!
Some girls hanging out on the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment