Pagine

Looking Back // 2014


0 comments
What a year 2014 has been! Sometimes at the end of a year many people are sad to see it go. Overwhelmed with what's to come and fearful of the unknown. Others are thrilled and on January 1st breathe a sigh of relief that they can say goodbye to a year that was just difficult. I don't think I fit into either of those categories today. Last year my word was trust. And I in all of my power tried to trust and with all the grace that has been given to me I trusted. I trusted not in myself but in Jesus. This year has been so fun! It has been a joy and privilege to do life with so many new friends and old friends. By no means have I deserved this year. I have learned much of myself and much more of Jesus. Through tears, triumphs, joys, disappoints, unmet desires, brokenness, laughter, and many smiles I leaned into Jesus. With great joy I close the chapter called 2015 and with great eagerness I start this new chapter of 2015.

So here's to 2014 as we revisit through pictures.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment